Tour de Cincinnati was created in 2013 as a way to debunk any misconceptions that there is nothing to do in this great city. It has since evolved into a comprehensive resource for all things food, beer, events, and dog-friendly greater Cincinnati.
A self-proclaimed woman about town and proud millennial, I am a lifelong Cincinnatian with invested interest in community involvement, making friends, and having a full plate—literally and figuratively. I met my husband, BK (the +1 formerly known as Date), in 2012. We got engaged in July of 2016 and eloped to the courthouse 40 days later. We recently became westsiders with our dog, Franklin, a SAAP rescue we adopted in 2015.
I am a Graphic Designer by profession, and in my personal life I find joy in eating like a sophisticated six-year-old, supporting local, craft beer, soccer (playing, watching FC Cincinnati and Liverpool), college basketball (lifelong IU fan, Xavier season ticket holder and alum-by-marriage), and being a tourist in my own city.
Welcome to my Tour of Cincinnati.
• Podopolis, “a very Porkopolis podcast hosted by two very Cincinnati people”
• Cincinnati Magazine’s CM Conversations podcast
• Cincinnati Wedding Magazine
• Women in Craft Beer on craftbeerjoe.com
• #CincyFoodieFriday feature on @foodplusdrinkcincy (part two here)
• Cincinnati Craft Madness 2018 in the Journal-News and Dayton Daily News
Note: I am not paid to write about, photograph, or explore Cincinnati. All of my adventures are done and documented on my own accord and on my own dime.